Welcome to www.livardas.gr. This website is designed to provide general information on LIVARDAS SA, products and services of this. You can use this Website, provided that you comply with these terms and conditions.
A. General conditions
1. The website www.livardas.gr owned by the SA company under the name "APOSTOLOS LIVARDAS ANONYMOUS COMMERCIAL COMPANY CLOTHING AND ADVERTISING GIFTS", based on the Industrial Area of Thermi, Thessaloniki-Greece, with Tax Number 094409641 and CRN 58831904000.
2. The copyright of the content (eg programs, information, data, text, trademarks, logos and any other distinctive features) and Services of the website of www.livardas.gr entered into the network, protected by Greek, European and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
3. Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, create derivative works, or misleading the public about the real provider of the Site Content. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of www.livardas.gr or any other copyright holder.
4. The use of the website is for personal and private use only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or prevent its use by others. The visitor is obliged to use the website in accordance with the law, morality and these terms, and not to commit any acts or omissions, which may cause damage or a malfunction or affect or endanger the provision of services of www.livardas.gr.
5. Where this website contains links to websites of third parties, www.livardas.gr not responsible for the content of these pages or for any loss or damage that may arise from their use, as the visitor has access to them exclusively on its own choice and responsibility.
6. The names, trademarks, images, logos and trademarks, representing www.livardas.gr or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of www.livardas.gr or third parties protected by laws on commercial brands and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use.
8.The operation of the store is governed using the current Code of Ethics. For more information, please click on the following link.
Β. Protection of personal data
The company named "APOSTOLOS LIVARDAS ANONYMOUS COMMERCIAL COMPANY CLOTHING AND ADVERTISING GIFTS» based on the Industrial Area of Thermi, Thessaloniki-Greece, with Tax Number 094409641 and CRN 58831904000 as controller of the data contained in this website informs that visitors that the processing of the provided personal data (hereinafter "Data") in writing, by electronic or telecommunication means to the service requested to be provided. Data users sent electronically on the website kept confidential and not be forwarded or disclosed to third parties. The website users are not required to grant their personal data. However, if you do not, the provision of the requested service may be prevented.
The personal data of website users will not spread and will not be disclosed to third parties. They may however be disclosed to officials employed by the site data controller and to whom he has delegated the provision of services, as well as data employees and managers, in which the processing controller delivered an updated list of the site's data.
At any time the website users have the right to control their personal data and to request correction, update, or delete them, and to exercise the rights given to them by the provisions of Law 2472/1997, by written request in managing their website company «APOSTOLOS LIVARDAS ANONYMOUS COMMERCIAL COMPANY CLOTHING AND ADVERTISING GIFT" or www.livardas.gr, clicking "Contact". The visit of the website and the use of www.livardas.gr services constitutes unconditional acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
C. Product Return Policy
D. Electronic Dispute Resolution Right
According to Directive 2013/11/EC, which was incorporated into Greece through Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic resolution of consumer disputes is now provided through the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process throughout the European Union. If the customer is a consumer (i.e., a natural person acting outside their professional capacity) and encounters any issues with a purchase made through our website, they can initiate the ADR process through the single, pan-European platform for electronic dispute resolution (the ODR platform) available by clicking here.